Carbonara with zucchini – italian recipe
Carbonara with zucchini
Ingredients for 4 portions of carbonara with zucchini
- 360gr spaghetti
- 3 Zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 80gr Parmigiano or Pecorino if you prefer
- 50gr onion
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
How to prepare the carbonara with zucchini
- Bring to the boil a large pan of water , when the water boils, add salt with a handful of salt
- Throw in the pasta about a minute after the salt.
- Cut the zucchini into slices, cook them in a pan with hot oil and onion
- Drain the pasta and throw it in the pan together with zucchini and continue to fry it, adding a little glug of olive oil. (The pasta needs to be just short of “al dente” when you drain it as it will continue cooking in the pan.)
- Off the heat prepare a large serving bowl and lightly whisk two eggs with a pinch of salt and the grated cheese.
- Throw the pasta sauteed with zucchini on top of it and give it a quick mix before serving. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
- Buon appetito with your italian carbonara with zucchini!
Would you like serve other italian traditional recipe? Click here
Like my recipe? follow CUOCHE SI DIVENTA on FB!